HOW TO ADJUST YOUR RING
- We recommend choosing the finger you want to wear your ring and adjusting its size once, as excessive bending may cause fatigue or damage to the metal.
- To adjust the size of your ring, with your thumb & index finger, apply light pressure from both ends and pull outwards.
- We recommend adjusting gradually and sizing it on your preferred finger until the desired size is reached.
- Once you are able to fit the ring, check that it is not too loose or tight on your finger.
- Once on, if you still feel there is movement, you may choose to pinch in both ends whilst still wearing the ring.
- We recommend leaving some room for movement to allow for swelling of the hands and of course, comfort.