POLICIES & PROCEDURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before submitting a purchase, please ensure you have carefully read the Terms & Conditions for online trading between TINKA THE LABEL and the user of this site. By committing to a purchase, you agree to TINKA THE LABEL policies and trading, which may be updated at any time without prior notice. You agree to use the site and social media accounts of TINKA THE LABEL in accordance to its terms and conditions, and will not use them for any unlawful activity.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, ShopifyPay, ApplePay and GooglePay as forms of payment. Customers are charged once order is submitted.
EXCHANGES & REFUNDSPlease choose carefully before purchasing as we do not offer refunds or exchanges on purchases.
- Strictly no refunds or exchanges on sale items
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned or exchanged
- If a package arrives damaged, please check the contents and notify your Postal Service immediately
- You must contact TINKA THE LABEL immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of the fault, along with your invoice number, proof of purchase and photos of the fault
- Fault reports must be made within 30 days of purchase
- TINKA THE LABEL will happily exchange, refund or repair an item if notified within the first 30 days of purchase if it is proved to be a fault of craftsmanship. Any faults after this date will be considered natural wear and tear to which an exchange, refund or repair does not apply
- Items must be returned in the original TINKA THE LABEL signature gift packaging and secured in a protective mailing bag
- TINKA THE LABEL takes no responsibility for lost or damaged returns. To ensure it arrives safely at TINKA THE LABEL we recommend using a traceable delivery method and keeping a copy of your tracking number
- TINKA THE LABEL will then assess the faulty item. If the item appears to be the fault of craftsmanship, we will gladly refund, exchange or repair the item
- Please note only items that TINKA THE LABEL confirms to be faulty will be issued an exchange, repair or refund. TINKA THE LABEL has the right to refuse any refund
- If the item is found to be a fault of the customer, all associated costs will be the responsibility of said person
- Exchanges on faulty items can only be made for the exact item, subject to availability. Given the nature of the product, this option excludes jewellery under the UPCYCLED category
- Refunds are made only to the amount paid on the item (excludes costs of shipping), to the original payment method in which the order was made. Please allow up to 14 days of TINKA THE LABEL receiving and assessing the item for refunds to be processed
- For refunds on purchases that received a gift with purchase, this item must be returned or the value of the item will be deducted from your refund
If you have any questions regarding your return, please contact email@example.com
REPAIRSWe will gladly repair your jewellery purchased from TINKA THE LABEL.
- Repairs may take between 2-4 weeks to complete
- Repairs are FREE of charge upon proof of purchase and if purchased within
- 90 days. Jewellery that has been affected due to natural wear & tear and/or negligence is not eligible for a free repair.
- Repairs for items purchased after 90 days are subject to a repair fee
- All fees are subject to assessment of piece and will vary case to case
- Please note repairs are subject to the nature of the repair and availability of materials. Due to the nature of our up-cycled collection, these materials may not be available for repairs
- For the protection of your items, and to avoid further damage, please ensure your items are sent in their original packaging. If you no longer have its packaging, please ensure it is wrapped securely in protective packaging.
- Your repaired items will be sent back to you in the same packaging as received, and take no responsibility in damage caused in transit.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
AUSTRALIA POST UPDATE:
"Due to the spread of COVID19, all parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection".
Due to this, all orders are now sent via standard parcel post.
Domestic orders are currently operating as usual, with delays expected only for international orders.
This may change from day-to-day, so if you would like up to date information regarding deliveries with Australia Post, please click here
Items are posted within 1-2 business days of payment clearing. A confirmation email is sent to the provided email address notifying you of its shipment. Please ensure you have entered your details correctly as orders cannot be redirected once shipped.
- Shipping rates are calculated by weight of up to 500g
- Orders exceeding 500g will incur additional shipping costs depending on location
- Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout
Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery of your order.
Regional areas may take longer. Please refer to Australia Post for more accurate delivery times.
All orders come with FREE standard shipping with the customer paying the difference in costs for "Signature on Delivery" and/or "Signature On Delivery + Express". Orders cannot be processed without one of these options selected at time of checkout.
All orders will need to be signed for and will come with their own unique tracking number, enabling you to track the progress of the delivery.
TINKA THE LABEL is NOT responsible for any loss or damages made to the parcel. If a package arrives damaged, please check the contents and notify your Postal Service immediately.
All parcels are sent via Standard Delivery and include a unique tracking number for you to monitor your order.
Shipping rates and delivery times vary for each country. Shipping rates are calculated at time of checkout.
International orders are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
TINKA THE LABEL is not responsible for any loss or damages made to the parcel.
- Prices are subject to Australia Post
- Please ensure you provide the correct shipping information, as once purchases have been dispatched, they are unable to be redirected
In the unlikely even you have received an item different to your order, or if you have not received your order in the approximate time frame provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this matter for you.
We are unable to alter or cancel any orders upon being submitted.
If you have further enquiries about your order, please contact email@example.com
All items are securely packaged in TINKA THE LABEL signature gift setting, complete with a keep safe pouch and gift box.
All content and material provided on TINKA THE LABEL’s sites and social media accounts, is for personal use only. It cannot be duplicated, copied, published, distributed or manipulated in any way. All intellectual property, content and material provided, is owned by TINKA THE LABEL as defined in The Corporations Act 2001.
All materials, content, publications and designs are subject to copyright. TINKA THE LABEL prohibits the use of its designs, images and content without written consent.
TINKA THE LABEL does not supply any information of its customers to third parties.
All of our jewellery is handmade and should be treated delicately. If dropped, items may become chipped, loose, or break, so please treat them with care. Our products consist of beads, glass, semi precious stones and chips, chain and other embellishments, which may vary in colour, pattern and size.
To help prolong the life of your jewellery, please take the following precautions:
- When wearing TINKA THE LABEL jewellery, please avoid moisturisers, hairspray, perfumes and direct contact with water, as some metals may react to these products and may cause discolouration or tarnishing of the product
- Always keep your jewellery stored in our TINKA THE LABEL gift pouch and keepsake box away from extreme heat, moisture & harsh lighting and ensure each piece is separated from the other to avoid tangling, rubbing or scratching from other jewels
- As our products are costume jewellery consisting of plated metals, items are subject to age and tarnish with time. We take no responsibility for damage caused to the item from careless damage or wear
Our natural gemstones and crystals are all beautifully unique and will vary in size, shape and colour. Because of this, please note that your piece may not be the one as displayed in the photo, but still beautiful all the same.
The go-to jewellery collection for when you want something truly unique! Our up-cycled jewellery is a unique pairing of modern day materials with vintage and/or recycled components, making each and every piece in this collection one-of-a-kind. That’s right – there is only ONE of each design, meaning you and only YOU will get to enjoy it!
- Due to the nature of these rare, recycled objects, we cannot specify the materials of the individual recycled objects.